Interested in Joining Our Team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Receptionist / Client Care Co-Ordinator to join our front-of-house Client Care team in Mobberley. This is a full-time permanent position; you will work 40 hours per week Monday-Friday.
Ark Veterinary Surgery is a two-site independent practice with a varied caseload where no two days are the same! You will be working with a fantastic team of Client Care Co-Ordinators, Administrators, Veterinary Surgeons, Nurses and Student Nurses who are passionate and dedicated to providing the highest standard of care. We have a caring, sympathetic and professional approach working closely with our patients and clients, this is reflected in all that we do.
As our Client Care Co-Ordinator, you will have a friendly and approachable manner with the ability to build a rapport with our patients, clients and team members. You will work closely with our administration team to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the veterinary practice. Your duties will primarily be reception, however, there is scope for more administration duties for the right candidate. We are looking for someone who is passionate about animals and takes pride in providing the highest standard of customer care. You must have excellent communication skills and be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Greeting our clients and their pets, maintaining a professional and compassionate approach at all times
- Using our practice management system to arrive patients and book appointments
- Answering incoming telephone calls, being the first point of contact when dealing with stressed or upset clients and connecting them to the appropriate team member in a timely manner
- Taking payments in-house and over the telephone
- Ensuring our waiting area is maintained to a high standard of clinical cleanliness at all times
- Maintaining client and patient confidentiality by adhering to data protection legislation
- Handling medication prepared by vets/nurses and handing out to clients
- Managing and replying to emails in a timely manner
- Welcoming and friendly manner, compassionate towards clients and pets
- Must be enthusiastic, motivated and confident
- Experience working front-of-house or in a similar role would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- IT literate
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to multitask
- Previous experience working in a veterinary practice
- 21 days annual leave which increases with service plus bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Staff discounts
- Social Events
- Pension scheme
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme